[cod] audit tool updated

Joachim Sehlstedt uk at newstyledata.net
Mon Jul 7 16:43:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

Dunno how much more of the code requires php5, but you could add like:

if (!function_exists('stream_socket_client'))
    die('This tool requires PHP5 to function');

to give the users a better error message, or even do a version check
first thing you do and output an error if the php-version is wrong.

geetings