[cod] Laag with 1.7 Linux Servers?

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Mon Jul 7 16:30:02 EDT 2008

I have this kind of "freeze" with cod2 too, so I don't think it's coming
specifically from the binary. Should be with kernel, as using a more
recent one (2.6.25.6 with SMP, PREEMPT, 1000Hz, to stay short) reduces
the frequency of these lags (but they're still present). Or a
combination with binary, glibc, kernel (plus hardware ?)  ...

Anyway information about compilation environment  is always good to know ;)