[cod] audit tool updated

Miano, Steven M. Steven.Miano at mybrighthouse.com
Mon Jul 7 15:28:59 EDT 2008

Sorry to bother you, but any idea on why I'd be getting this error?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stream_socket_client() in /include/methods.inc on line 5

Also for the Current Version, is that just something we should hard code into it, or is there another function that I'm not seeing in here?

Thanks again!

~Steve