[cod] Disabling ingame chat in cod2 ?

Christopher Simmons twinbcss at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 14:28:34 EDT 2008

I made a mod for CoD 2 almost 7 months ago to make it "hardcore". It sets
the height of the ammo display, grenade icons, and compass to zero for the
client and keeps it this way by continually looping and changing the
client's values. It's on one of my servers, so I will have to dig it up, so
keep looking for my response.

~ Chris Simmons