Map rotation limit

Mike Reid mike at reidesign.com
Sat Jul 5 13:37:26 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm still getting a limit on my map rotation- 1024 chars - I understood that
after the 1.3 patch/hotfix this no longer applied?

Essentially, I want to run each stock map in sequence, running a different
gametype each time, so each map would play 4 times in all, playing SD, HQ,
SAB & DOM, then begin again.

e.g.

gametype koth map mp_killhouse
gametype sab map mp_showdown
gametype dom map mp_vacant
gametype sd map mp_cargoship
gametype koth map mp_crossfire
gametype sab map mp_creek
gametype dom map mp_pipeline
gametype sd map mp_citystreets
gametype koth map mp_farm

And so on...

I have a server config which calls the map rotation at the end, which is:

set sv_maprotationcurrent ""
set g_gametype ""
set sv_mapRotation "gametype koth map mp_killhouse gametype sab map
mp_showdown gametype dom map mp_vacant gametype sd map mp_cargoship ..."
edited for room

Is there something else I need to do or set ?

Thanks,

Mike Reid