Disabling ingame chat in cod2 ?

Morpheus morpheus at clantoc.org
Sat Jul 5 11:38:49 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

Does anyone know a method (dvar controlled, or not) to disable entirely
ingame chat in CoD2 ?

Explanation : sometimes (often now, with holidays coming), I have to
moderate (kick/ban) the public server because too many kids (they have
the behaviour, so...) are taunting other players that would want just
play. As I also want to play when I come on *my* public server, I would
like to disable entirely (even if I'd prefer another way) chat to
completely shut mouth of the kids and give real players opportunity to
let guns talk :D

I don't have found anything, but when I begin to be very precise in my
search, google doesn't want to be my friend anymore :(

Thanks in advance,

Morph'