[cod] Re: cod 1.6 install issue

Eureka eureka at fusionnetwork.us
Fri Jul 4 20:53:57 EDT 2008

Hi All,
 Im going to leave up the cod4_public.tar.gz file for another day. Ill
take it down on Sunday sometime so if your going to DL it make sure to
get it before then! Otherwise you may get an incomplete dl.

Also, Just thought i would let you know but it looks like my box has
served ~80.66 GB of band in the last....2 days.. heh.
-E