[cod] COD4 1.7 Linux server now available!

Rüdiger Meier sweet_f_a at gmx.de
Wed Jul 2 20:28:03 EDT 2008

On Thursday 03 July 2008 01:01:46 Clanwarz wrote:
> He made a simple mistake, get over it, thanks.

?
Are you Ryan's mother?

I didnt wanted to abuse - just noticed that the 1.7 patch could be 30MB
instead of 230MB and mentioned to use rsync or svn server instead of ftp
only.
So at least admins who know what they are doing could save time for diff and
checksum it by themselves,..., and by the way this also helps to
avoid "mistakes".

I know that it cant be easy to have to do such a one man show like Ryan
because Im also developer and involuntary advanced to release manager too
(which costs a lot of thoughts no developer want to do usually)

cu,
Rudi