[cod] COD4 1.7 Linux server now available!

Rüdiger Meier sweet_f_a at gmx.de
Wed Jul 2 18:47:13 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 02 July 2008 05:36:46 Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> It would be, but then I would get emails saying that it would be nice if
> we could upgrade to the latest from any version.

Ah ok, but what about setting up an rsync server where you host the unpacked
directorys. But anyway it's not too much work to unpack and rsync or diff it
after downloading.

> And clearly I can't be trusted with _one_ package to build, let alone
> two!  :)

Hehe, BTW svn works also nice for binarys - so maybe it would help if you
check in your binary realease, then try the checkout over the last version,
and only then taring it for us ;)

cu,
Rudi