[cod] COD4 1.7 Linux server now available!

Rüdiger Meier sweet_f_a at gmx.de
Tue Jul 1 21:15:46 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 01 July 2008 07:11:24 Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> > [turkey at dallas1 cod4]$ ./cod4_lnxded-bin
> > CoD4 MP 1.6 build linux-i386 May 20 2008
>
> Crap, I knew I would do that with one of these patches.
>
> cod4_lnxded is the 1.7 binary in this package. It's normally a small
> shell script that launches cod4_lnxded-bin, but it got copied to the
> wrong file.
>
> This is why I should automate these things.  :/

It would be nice if you would make a "diff -rq" against a  previous reference
installation and only releasing new files or file which differ.

So one could just copy the new files over the old installation or like me just
unpacking it into an new direktory and automated symlinking all other files
from the  previous installed version.

greets,
Rudi