AW: [cod] Changelog 1.7?

Koehler, Mario Mario.Koehler at ottogroup.com
Tue Jul 1 08:09:20 EDT 2008

I'm not quite sure. I think we might be talking about the same thing. I was referring to the problem were the mod.ff file is not "read"/"initialized" (not sure about the technical details involved) during the initial server boot-up.

At least the AWE mod is suffering from this effect and needs a manual correction via RCON after boot-up (/set g_gametype ctf; /map_rotate) to fix it. According to the AWE developers this is an issue specific to the linux version of the server.

Regards
Max