SV: SV: [cod] What is the secret behind masterserver-list?

Steffen Tronstad sttr at nextgentel.com
Tue Jan 29 03:31:34 EST 2008

I'm sorry, I was just forwarding a message from a client and so on and so on... It seems to have been an unreliable source of information.

Sorry for this confusion guys :)

The "change your port to whatever" soultions seems to be working though. For some of the servers at least.

Thanks!

Med vennlig hilsen / with kind regards

Steffen Tronstad
BroadPark Games drift
NextGenTel AS, part of TeliaSonera Group
Tlf: +47 976 90 987
Mail: sttr at nextgentel.com <mailto:sttr at nextgentel.com>

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.