[cod] Redirect and ff files

l8rg8r l8rg8r at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 18:06:27 EST 2008

The game server is Linux based, the redirect server is Windows based,
the only files that have a problem are the .ff files, tried to just
download the file using a web browser and got an error, this could be
why it does not download, all other files are fine as far as downloading
from the same place there are 2 .iwd files and the .ff file in the same
folder. I tried a Linux based file server and it did download, what
would the problem be with windows not allowing this file to be
downloaded. I am baffled.
Robert