Redirect and ff files

l8rg8r l8rg8r at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:44:02 EST 2008

I have setup my remote server with the correct folders
gameinstall/mods/modname/ and gameinstall/usermaps/mapname/, I have
setup the same for my remote fileserver, the redirect is setup correctly
"http://www.myserver.com/cod4" , the .iwd files transfer from the remote
server without a problem, then is comes time to get the .ff files and I
get "Error: Download failure while getting
"http://www.myserver.com/cod4/mods/modname/mod.ff", I do not understand
the problem as everything is setup correctly and it should work.
Is this a problem with Linux servers as that is the only one I have to
test it on. If this is a problem is it being worked on, or is there a
way around it?

Thank you,
Robert