[cod] Off the wall Question

Marcel de Haas marcel at dehaas.dds.nl
Sun Jan 27 03:50:04 EST 2008

I also know that there once was some licensing trick. You could only buy
it OEM or needed some expensive licensing agreement.... But I'm not up
to speed with the current licensing for Web Edition. I also believe it
cannot join a domain, but that is probably not an issue since it's a
system in (at least) a DMZ.

Cheers Haas