[cod] startup script

Marcel de Haas marcel at dehaas.dds.nl
Sat Jan 26 15:06:15 EST 2008

Jay (or any other knowledgeable admin),

This script does indeed really work well. I'm now running this on a
virtual machine which performs just nicely. I'm just wondering, I need
to install PB in the main install folder I presume. But what files do I
need to put in the 'pb' folder of each instance? I'm not that familiar
with PB. I currently use this to run private server with different game
types.

Cheers Marcel