[cod] Linux vs Windows

Benedikt Schmidt boomel at lhwclan.de
Fri Jan 25 07:40:10 EST 2008

hiho,
i am an absolute beginner in linux server administration but the cod4
linux ameserver works without any crash since 800+ hours now with 1.4 on
our pub server. Match and Mod Server the same...

my experience with win2003 server versions is bad, restarts almost every
day - but this belongs to windows - so thanks alot for the nice linux
version :)

greetz out of the Audi-town Ingolstadt

LHW_Boomel