Linux vs Windows

martin_rojder at bredband.net martin_rojder at bredband.net
Thu Jan 24 21:44:28 EST 2008

Here's the issue:
Whenever I play on a windows server, usually a public server, the hit reg
seems light years from when I play on linux servers - more often than not match
servers provided by hosting companies. it's such a huge difference infact that
it's annoying.
I'm not a 100% sure that this is due to it being the linux version that is
"faulty" but I'd stronlgy suggest someone to go over this cause I've narrowed
it down as far as I can from my side, which is palying this game as close to
proffesional as it gets.