hide team and enemy player names in HC mode

Georgecooldude georgecooldude at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:13:58 EST 2008

Hi guys

I've got my server running in HC mode but the annoying thing is I'm still
seeing the red names and the green names against enemy and team players. Is
there a way to remove this?

In my opinion that would make the game more realistic.

Also when you shoot someone the little cross comes up if there is a hit. can
this be removed? Sometimes I see on servers people just spray walls and wait
for the little crosses to appear then keep firing through the wall to kill
people.

Thanks in advance.

George