[cod] Punkbuster Client Version - Big Problem!

Magnus Jonsson magnus at endpoint.nu
Fri Jan 18 01:37:08 EST 2008

Servers must have the latest client files for all platforms. If the
client files on the server and the files used by the players doesn't
match the players will be kicked.

"Players only need the files that correspond to their Operating System,
Server Admins need all six files."
http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-cod4.php

Magnus Jonsson
Endpoint.nu