[cod] COD4: PunkBuster permanent ban issued

Tyson Couch twisted at twistedgamingservice.com
Wed Jan 16 09:43:47 EST 2008

Read what I typed. If it's the SAME KICK MESSAGE for each client then it's a
Cracked/Stolen Key. If it's a bugged key I'm sure one of PsB's COD4
streaming admins would have noticed similar kicks and asked what's up. Also
EB would have given PunksBusted and PBBans a heads up about it like they did
with BF2142's bugged GUID set by the EA Downloads installer.

The fact of the matter is the PB GUID ending in 50a15a0a is Globally Banned
which means the player is attempting to use a globally banned CD-Key to
play. If it is truly a bugged GUID then doing as you say will fix it. If not
then those players need to get a legit copy of the game and quit being
leaches.

FWIW Activision can track every game that connects to their Master Server to
play Multiplayer and have said as much in a news post because they realized
just how pirated there game is.

Tyson
Twisted Gaming Service
http://www.twistedgamingservice.com