[cod] COD4: PunkBuster permanent ban issued

Goedegebure, B.M. (0763871) 0763871 at student.hro.nl
Wed Jan 16 03:16:31 EST 2008

I've tried setting up the TWL/CAL/CEVO pb_config, that's why I got kicked from my own server, but I've changed the cvars that weren't allowed in my client config. So when I got kicked it wasn't because of a GUID ban but a cvar not allowed message..

Back on topic:
Thanks for all the replies

greetings,
Saiko

>>> twisted at twistedgamingservice.com 16-1-2008 6:15 >>>
That's exactly what's happening if all the kicks are the same message "GUID
BAN 50a15a0a".

It is because those users are attempting to use a stolen cd-key and Even
Balance gave that key a global ban.

Looking at PunksBusted.com RPI (have to be a streaming member or staff) I
can see at least 15 different countries and 10370 different aliases.

Marin Goedegebure I really hope this question wasn't a ruse because you're
getting kicked. Because if it is you, it's a real short jump to a hardware
ban for your PC.

Tyson
Twisted Gaming Service
http://www.twistedgamingservice.com