[cod] server up too long? MEMORY LEAK!

GateKeeper gatekeeper at linkslobby.com
Mon Jan 14 17:03:06 EST 2008

let me first state... anyone that has to reboot a linux server every day must be a n00b... the cod4 server settles into about 350mb and doesn't fluctuate even under load (20+ users)... uses very litle processor even under load... our server has uptime now of 30 days... it was last rebooted on 14 Dec.. i would think i will need to reboot at about 90 days.

server:

suse 10.2
AMD Athlon 2800+
1 gig

now all this being said... if you have to run more than one server instance on the same box... then do the math memory wise... cheers

g8