AW: [cod] Server connect via link

[OL]YODA yoda at opferlamm-clan.de
Fri Jan 11 08:39:34 EST 2008

He wrote Desktop, so I think he means klicking his CoD4-MP-icon an directly
connect on a server. As he uses a Germen e-mail-address I have sent him a
link to a German description.
(http://www.opferlamm-clan.de/wbb2/thread.php?postid=86278#post86278)

Please use this mail-list only for Linux-server-questions and questions to
Ryan´s server files - there are several boards around the world in which you
can find help for client-questions. On some days it´s no fun checking
e-mails... ;)

Thx!

Greetings from Germany

Thomas