[cod] How different gametypes?

Ozberk Olcer ozberk at siberlig.com
Tue Jan 8 14:37:15 EST 2008

First of all you need to place your .cfg files into your /main folder in
order to make them work via exec command.  To run a mixed gametype server
use the map rotation dvar with gametypes specified as geoff stated.

Also these are the diffrent game types you can use:

gametype war // Team Deathmatch
gametype sd // Search&Destroy
gametype dom // Domination
gametype sab // Sabotage
gametype koth // Headquarters

You also need to set gametype specific dvars if you want to change the
default gametype settings like:

scr_war_scorelimit 2000 // Default 750

Hope this helps.

Ozberk,