[cod] cod4 sd issue

Ozberk Olcer ozberk at siberlig.com
Mon Jan 7 14:17:05 EST 2008

Hello,

In ranked servers max value of roundswitch is 9  and ist hardcoded. If you
want to change these values you should use modwarfare as a start point and
create your own mod by changing these values.

maps\mp\gametypes\_globallogic::registerRoundSwitchDvar( level.gameType, 3,
0, 9 );

You need to change the max value.

Ozberk,
Oynasana.com