[cod] COD4 How to ban player which are not on server

Ronny Schedel info at ronny-schedel.de
Sun Jan 6 16:03:46 EST 2008

And this will write the ban to the bans.txt of the server or somewhere to a
pb banlist?

To make the hlstats working, we generate the hlstats log strings with our
admin script. The problem is, we can only reward kills and deaths, because
we don't get events for flag captures or something. So the stats system is
quite useless, but the players love it.