Could someone please summarize the unresolved issues for linux binaries...

Leadly leadbritches at austinservers.com
Fri Feb 29 18:44:47 EST 2008

I'm about to setup a awe4 server and even though I read this list regularly
I am unsure of what all bugs (or undocumented features) that I am going to
encounter? I thought maybe a post here prior to my attempt might save me a
lot of troubleshooting... I'd been putting this off hoping for a "fixes"
release, but I've put it off about as long as my community will allow me to.

Is the occasional 31 byte PBID issue unique to the linux bins or is it a
CoD4 (& CoD2) global thing?

I know at one time downloads from a redirect didn't work if you used
fs_homepath... is this still an issue?

I know there is still unresolved ranking issues with the linux bins and the
awe4 mod... I'm guessing there isn't an eta on this.

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.