[cod] No logfile or ban.txt

Naif Ahmed n.dojan at nesma.net.sa
Sun Feb 24 14:37:43 EST 2008

Yeah the user has permissions and there is plenty of space.

I found the log and the ban.txt ! at /home/cod4user/.callofduty4/main
while my server runs from /home/cod4user/cod4_server1

But, Is there anyway I could change the log path ?

Think setting

set g_log "/home/cod4user/cod4_server1/games_mp.log" would work?

Thanks in advance

---
Naif