[cod] PB question for the pb pros

Vaughan Reid vaunus at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 06:05:13 EST 2008

I am assuming this is for a pbsetup wrapper script you are writing? If so,
try splitting the pbsetup.run calls into separate commands as follows:

$GAME=cod
$GAMEPATH=/home/username/codseries-server

wget http://websec.evenbalance.com/downloads/linux/pbsetup.run
chmod +x pbsetup.run

./pbsetup.run -e --i-accept-the-pb-eula

./pbsetup.run -ag=$GAME -ap="$GAMEPATH" --i-accept-the-pb-eula

./pbsetup.run -u --i-accept-the-pb-eula

rm -rf pbsetup.run

I have a wrapper script setup similarly to how I have done it above and have
been using it for some time without a problem. Might also be handy to send
the output of the first command "./pbsetup.run -e --i-accept-the-pb-eula"
elsewhere so it's easier to see what is going on.