[cod] What is the secret behind masterserver-list?

David Thompson dthompson at newtekbusinessservices.com
Wed Feb 20 07:44:09 EST 2008

Any one find something regarding this issue?

Thank You,

David Thompson
Technical Support Supervisor
CrystalTech Web Hosting, Inc.
A Newtek Business Services Company
Toll Free: 1-877-323-4678 x12740
Phone: (602) 263-0300 x12740
DavidThompson at Crystaltech.com

**Both "CrystalTech Web Hosting" and "Newtek Business Services" are
trademarks of Newtek Business Services, Inc.**