[cod] Maps of CoD 2 for CoD 4.

Darkstar darkstar at codmpmovies.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 15:40:44 EST 2008

Just for info I was querying Pavlov from CoD1 and was advised to contact
Drofder which I did. He made Pav for CoD2 and has since advised my Clan that
he will be remaking all 70 of his older CoD maps for CoD4 but not to expect
them all within a week ;)

So just keep your eyes open. I'm sure they'll be coming out thick and fast
pretty soon.

UKDarktar

www.wargasmatron.com