AW: [cod] running custom maps .....modwarefare ?

Andreas Paulsen andreas_paulsen at web.de
Sun Feb 10 14:06:07 EST 2008

Hello, you must start a mod to run custom map.
My Custom Map Server is ranked but ist use his own ranking system
The Player starts at level 1 like COD4 Standart.
To Use at Mod Warefare own ranking delete in the mod warfare folder on
the server the z_modwarfare.iwd

www.mercilessmod.de
www.merciless-clan.de