[cod] Irc bot

Andy Booth andy at cybernetic-servers.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 19:32:52 EST 2008

Jon,

I really do not understand why you would think I am "well out of order"

My reply was to Ben Hussey, who replied just with just Google, which is not
helpful at all. We all know what search engines are and what they do, there
is no reason on this list to redirect people to it, we are all on here to
share ideas and help each other.

If we all replied just with "Google it" it wouldn't be much of a mailing
list would it?

Andy

  _____