Cod4 Pings unusually high

Matthew Driscoll retaks at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 19:13:38 EST 2008

Hi. I'm running cod4 and a Team fortress 2 server on a dual operton with
2 gigs of ram and my cod4 server is 40ms higher than that of my tf2
server on the same box. That's all I'm running and its a fresh install
of centos on a dedicated server. I think I have all the ports open
right. From xfire, I see that both the pings are similar at about 60.
However, when I'm in the cod4 server my ping is average at 90-93 and in
Tf2 my ping is 50-55 average. Anyone know what may be the problem?