[cod] FreeBSD Question

csmith cod4 at divzero.net
Thu Feb 7 23:13:06 EST 2008

Just to add to that, 4 is indeed better with multiple cpus than 5,
however if you get the urge to update from 4 to anything else it will
require a reformat to take advantage of the ufs2 file system. I believe
more recent benchmarks have shown 6 to be back on par with the 4 series
with SMP (multiple cpus), 7 has major improvements.