[cod] FreeBSD Question

andy andy at allsiteshosted.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 22:07:31 EST 2008

I can answer that for you at the minute we have a ProLiant server that is
being a nightmare fedora refuses to install no driver support for the sata
on FC 6 and on FC 7 and 8 can't get the installer to show on the screen.

Just got freebsd installed no mouse drivers no biggy no intention of using
mouse no ethernet drivers major problem never used freebsd so will look into
that later getting close to only option is server 2003 really am not a fan
of windows so trying to avoid it at all costs.