[cod] Issue with setstat in linux-port (1.5)

Wildcard wildcard at hccnet.nl
Wed Feb 6 18:41:02 EST 2008

its a linux bin issue....joker, ryan is aware of this..a few posts made
about it in the bugzilla  cod4 bug posts.
i even heard..but that is it "hearsay" that ryan is already looking into it.

ACE has ranking as well like i told you..lol....and you know i have raw
files to work with ..and spits out these "errors".....AWE4 has them as well

Marc