Issue with setstat in linux-port (1.5)

B.M. Schiltmans b.m.schiltmans at planet.nl
Tue Feb 5 19:14:59 EST 2008

Hi,

After the 1.5 patch I got all excited about this line in the releasenotes : "Made mod scripts able to change stats".
Finally an option to make a server modded AND ranked. So I started trying right away, and was delighted to see that indeed it
was finally possible to use setstat as a modded server, to make ranks persistant.
However, I can only get it to work on the windows-version (dedicated). The linux-port still complains about setstat and 'impure scripts loaded'.
Could it be that the port misses some changes? Or has anyone an idea in why the two behave differently?

Thnx
Bram