[cod] Custom Maps

Frank HASSINK frank at beneluxgaming.com
Sun Feb 3 12:48:13 EST 2008

Hello,

Thank you! Its working.

Frank

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Andrea Beck [mailto:mail at beck.aero]
Verzonden: zo 2/3/2008 17:37
Aan: cod at icculus.org
Onderwerp: Re: [cod] Custom Maps

Frank,
your usermap-folder is in the wrong place. It should be in the home-cod
4 folder, where mods, main, zones-folder are. Create a folder mp_canada
in the usermap folder and copy all the *.ff files into it. If the map
you are trying to run comes with an *.IWD file, the IWD-file must be
placed in your mod-folder, ie. in mods/modwarfare!

Regards,
Andrea
Frank HASSINK schrieb:

> Hello,
>
> I have a question about running custom maps with Call of Duty 4. When
> we put a map named mp_canada into mods/modwarfare/usermaps/mp_canada
> and we want to run it... We get the following error:
>
> map mp_canada
> Error: Can't find map "mp_canada".
> A mod is required for custom maps
>
> Maybe there is someone at this mailinglist which has this problem to
> or knows something to solve this problem?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Frank.

---
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to cod-unsubscribe at icculus.org