AW: [cod] [cod4] Patch 1.5 for Linux?

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Fri Feb 1 20:24:35 EST 2008

> gett the following error when I try to run pbsetup.run after updating
> to the 1.5 patch.
>
> Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C

If you don't have an X server running, you'll need to operate pbsetup
from the command line interface (see the README for details).

Otherwise, that specific warning should be harmless (it just means
things that should be localized to a non-English language won't be...I
doubt that pbsetup.run is localized anyhow).

pbsetup.run hasn't changed, though, so if it ran before and isn't
corrupted, something changed on that system.

--ryan.