[cod] [cod4] Patch 1.5 for linux?

Brandon R. Miller brandonm at branzone.com
Fri Feb 1 16:42:36 EST 2008

Wow it was just released - relax. It's not like they give a 'release' date. You can't expect everyone to be sitting around clicking refresh on the website to see if the patch is released or not.

Wait for Ryan to post the linux binaries this is nothing new.
Brandon R. Miller
Branzone Incorporated
http://www.branzone.com