[cod] COD 1 or 2

Support ZIOMM - Jerome jerome at ziomm.net
Mon Dec 29 13:30:04 EST 2008

Thanks all for this feedback :)
That's really helpful

I know that is outdated, but maybe not all patches.
And i have some customers who wants specifics version, so the bug fix is maybe not applied.
Like the "/gc" commands who apparently was not fixed.

I prefer the original binaries off courses, but for all games who's not supported anymore...

Thanks again Jozsef, Ronny and  H.I.
Happy End/New Year celebrations.

Jerome