[cod] COD 1 or 2

Dubravszky József mail at joed.hu
Mon Dec 29 13:14:05 EST 2008

Hi!

Luigi Auriemma is known for his brilliant reverse engineering projects. I
personally worked with him on some customized Ventrilo rcon solution and all
I can say this guy rocks! Give him a chance to capture network packets and
he defines any protocol from a series of a couple packets. Anyway, these
patches are quite out-dated and I suppose these issues are already fixed in
current binary releases.

Regards,

j03y