[cod] Centos 5 Wine-cod5 server tutorial

Frank HASSINK frank at beneluxgaming.com
Fri Dec 19 19:51:04 EST 2008

Hello,

I need some help again. When starting the gameserver with wine... i get the following error:

err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {9a5ea990-3034-4d6f-9128-01f3c61022bc} not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {9a5ea990-3034-4d6f-9128-01f3c61022bc} could be created for context 0x1
fixme:thread:SetThreadIdealProcessor (0x54): stub
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  149 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x21
  Serial number of failed request:  801

How can i fix this?

Thank you!