[cod] Centos 5 Wine-cod5 server tutorial

Dnk d.k.emaillists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:26:41 EST 2008

So long as you can get wine 1.1.10 installed, yes.

You may want to use a distro that has long term support to save
upgraded all the time.

And if fedora is your choice (for familiarity), something based on
rhel/CentOS might work ad they are based on fedora. And CentOS works
for sure, as that is what I wrote the installed for.

Dnk

Sent from my iPhone