[cod] CoD5 Server not working on Wine

Joker{eXtreme+} joker at mycallofduty.com
Tue Dec 16 13:45:43 EST 2008

On mine -- in CentOS with Wine using an X environment

Yes, it was technically "offline" when I got up this morning due to the
maintainence.

Only thing I had to do to get it back online, was send in a map change
command.  Now, since I can see the console in the CentOS GUI -- map
mp_airfield (enter) bingo, server back online and communicating with the
master server again.

~Joker