[cod] CoD5 Server not working on Wine

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Tue Dec 16 13:41:41 EST 2008

Do you mean that your servers did not go offline when the failure broke
many of ours ? Or that you just have to send the comands in the console
as you have set up an X environment :P

Anyway, thanks for additional info on the guys behind the "Master"
servers (when you're a master, you stay online :D )