[cod] CoD5 Server not working on Wine

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Tue Dec 16 13:32:55 EST 2008

I had this error yesterday, and discovered the server simply goes
offline, with sv_running set to 0. As we have no console access on linux
using no X, I had to restart the server...
So each time IW wants to make a maintenance op, not only players wont be
able to connect due to profile unavailability, but also servers will be
all "crashing" because of that. IW's getting worse with time passing by...