[cod] No date infos, just benchmarks or ressources discussions

Christian Gerbrandt gerbra at gotadsl.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 19:34:49 EST 2008

It makes no sense to do any benchmarks at the moment, as you can only run a
CoD5 server through wine, at least on Linux.

Because of that, you will have the wine overhead, which adds to the amount
of memory used by the server app.
Same for CPU and RAM.
But from my testing so far, even with wine on top, they are only using a
little more then a CoD4 server.